March 12, 2009


Well I'm going to copy Kim a little bit here. Here is a couple of cute things that Zach has said in the past week.

1) We are going through this for the 2nd time 1st time was with McCayla- "That's MY mommy!"

2) We know that Zach is sleepy when he takes his blanket and put's his thumb in his mouth, well the other day I informed him that it was bed time and his response was "Finger not in mouth not tired (with arms out stretched to his side)"


We are also going through the potty training stage as well. I have to rant about the diaper industry, diapers are great when they are younger they make it greatly convenient for the parents to have a life. Though for the training day's it creates a huge headache! If they could only make a diaper that made the "wet" feeling more predominent verse just the "cool feeling" I went out and bought actual training pants for Z which he loves to wear, however, he never informs us when he has to go potty, we are on the schedule of every 30 - 40 minutes asking him if he has to go, but with no effort on his part. So 5 finutes of asking him he inadverently goes in his pants (which he doesn't like the feeling, of course). He comes to us and says "I wet" and walks like he's been on a saddled horse for 4 hours. So we are still being patient and praising him when he does good, but also showing disappointment when he does bad. Is this stage ever going to be over with????? I know that it will be sometime.

Well we go to talk to M's teacher tonight and see how she is doing in school. I looked at one of her timed test's today and to my astonishment she had only about 15 out of ? finshed. She has 2 minutes to finish this test and she only go so far. (course myself being so calculator dependent, I'm not sure I could do much better) This was very simple math though. Her excuse was she wasn't feeling good. (Likely one) But I'll post more about her grades tomorrow.

4 Thoughts:

Ryan and Kim said...

Good luck with the school meeting! Hopefully it was just a fluke test.

The potty training wil end at some point right?

Jen said...

Cute pic of you guys!

SJT said...

how was the conference?

SJT said...

What's been going on with you guys? You have been MIA from your blog!