April 17, 2009

April

Well it's been a little over a year since McCayla was diagnosised with Diabetes, the great leaps and bounds she has over come. hopefully there won't be any major health issues in our home this year.
Zach is growing like a weed as normal. I've always known my kids were very photogenic but this just proved it. Today when I droped him off at my parent's house this morning. He was acting like he was on a "cat walk" he was wearing his sister's dora the explorer sunglasses and was looking at his reflection in the Grandfather clock at the house. and just struck a pose. Then he turned and walked (strutted) away from that and infront of the coach. Jeez!! I will have to see if I can get a video of him doing this some time if he'll actually do it again.

1 Thoughts:

Ryan and Kim said...

that is hilarious!