Well sorry for the delay in blogging. I can't beleive that November is 1/2 over. Lets see Sunday we went and took the kids to get my (supposed) annual pictures of them. However we didn't get a chance to do that last year. Below are my favorite pictures of the kids.
Bryan received a promotion to the Overnight teamlead and with this came a new schedule this is one of the reasons we haven't been able to come to MO for a visit. That and the price of Gas in itself. But It's late and I'm gonna go to bed now. Laters all







4 Thoughts:
I love the pics!! Can you send them to me so I can add them to the calendar?
Can't wait to see you guys! I'm glad gas has going down!
Thank you! Getting better, but it's still 2 steps forward, 1 step back at this point.
We'll be there on Saturday at 1 pm. Garrett might get a little cranky because his nap is at 2, but we will make it through some how.
Post a Comment