Well the kids went out Zach's first adventure. He went as Tim the Tool Man. We started out at around 6:30 ish and ended up around 8:30 so for 2 hours we walked the last half of the neighborhood. and it's pretty depressing that the size of the neighborhood that we have and I would say that only 1/4 of the houses that we walked by were actually out passing out the candy. I realize that times are extremely hard. The kids came back with only their pumpkins full and no over flow. It's kind of depressing at the same time. Well I hope that times change and get better soon. No pictures to be seen at this time. Sorry!
October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 Thoughts:
I thought it seemed pretty dead around here too. People seemed to have lots of candy that were passing it out - but it was also a Friday so I think older ppl with out kids, or with kids who don't trick or treat anymore probably were out to dinner and stuff...maybe?
Post a Comment