June 22, 2008

Random Pictures from today

I'm going to forwarn you most of these pictures are of me playing with my camera, I'm trying to be a better photographer, therefore I was going very photogenic this past week. This is my Blue Hosta on the side of my house. I think that these flowers are very pretty.

This is the lone apple we have on our very small tree. Surprisingly enough we found this apple and now it's turning red.
This is my rose bush in my front yard. This is the 2nd bloom it's had on it and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to catch it at it's prettiest.
Here the kids are enjoying the pool again.I'm so mischevious, I "never" get into trouble, just ask Grandma & Grandpa.
Here's my silly little gal!
Here she can put on a toothless smile. I'll be so glad when her teeth start to fully come in and those gaps are gone.

3 Thoughts:

Jen said...

The pics are good! I used to love shooting random things with my 35mm- until I broke it at Scotty and Tracy's wedding! Didn't we talk last year about a "cover charge" for the 4th party to pay for the fireworks display? Or perhaps we need to pass around a collection basket this year? :)

SJT said...

Those kids sure are loving the pool!

Ryan and Kim said...

rising prices are killing everyone. i dont know why we just didn't fly. i think we are paying $410 in gas and probably would have been $500 to fly...sigh...15 hours in the car...