I'm not sure if Bryan wanted me to show this off.But I think him and Mikey did a very good job on the display boxes this year. Of course they looked at this way, What they got done today was less work for them to do on Saturday.
I; wait, I need to change that; WE hope that everyone enjoys this years display. They have put many hours into this and are very excited about showing it off.
However, this is also a sad little note as well. We have come to the conclusion that this might, will be the last big display. :( This greatly upsets Bryan for this IS what he looks forward to every year. Sadly we aren't able to afford the increasing price of fireworks. Therefore we; by we I mean he; hopes that everyone enjoys this years show for it might be the last. See you all in about a week!!
June 21, 2008
Prelim. of Fireworks to come!
From Bryan / Pamela at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment