April 18, 2008

Rudely awaken

Well I'm sure you all experienced the earthquake we had this morning. Tell me your experience!! I was asleep and felt the shaking and woke up to it thinking I was dreaming I sat up and had my hands proping me up and they were still shaking. Then it stopped, I figured I was dreaming so I went back down and closed my eyes. Then Bryan comes home and asked me if I felt it, at this time I was on the phone with Jen and had the TV on to find out that I really wasn't dreaming. I thought it was pretty exciting actually. I like those type of natural diesaters, no damage to the house minimal shaking. This made me start to think of all the Natural happenings that I've experienced in my lifetime and ones that I remember or have effected me greatly.

1 Thoughts:

SJT said...

How are things going? Do you have great weather like us?