April 24, 2008

The day of Dr's appointments

I took yesterday off to do the Dr's appointments, McCayla, Zach, Myself & Bryan all had Dr's appointments yesterday. Man I was really looking forward to the time off of work preping the house for grandma and just getting it clean in general. Well that didn't work out at all. M had her's at 8 am yesterday, everything went smoothly for us in the morning but her Dr was running late and didn't show up till after 8 so I guess this was the sign I should have paid attention to as the rest of the day didn't go very smoothly. After the appointment B had his at 9:20 he made his in plenty of time I left the Dr's appointment and took M to school and dropped her off at her class said hello to the teacher and then left went home to get my x-rays for my dentist appointment @ 2:20 meet B at the dentist office so I dropped those off and they actually bumped me up to 2 so I thought great the day was getting smoother. So we had to go to wal-mart and fill some scripts that B got for his tooth pain. The news he got from the dentist wasn't good, he has to have a root canal on his previous root canal, YUCK!. as well as some scripts for M on the normal Diabetic supplies. So we thought they would have been ready by now but when we got to the pharmacy they had just received them so we had to wait for a while UGH, mind you it's about 10 and B hadn't slept yet so up for over 12 hours was kicking in on him plus the lack of sleep the past 2 days from the pain. So we waited patiently and went back. Parmacy gave us just B's and one of M (the Insulin pens) We were like we needed the test strips. "oh well due to insurance not covering them until Friday they couldn't fill them" What the office just wrote a new one stating more prick times per day (used to be 2x now she wanted 4-6x/day) So we kind of told the pharmist this and she ended up calling the Dr's office and got it all fixed but we had to wait another 15 minutes. So we went to the Subway in walmart and got lunch then went back and our scripts were done. Now it's after 11 and we get home eat quickly and B goes off to bed as well as Zach (he was getting really really cranky and tired, so he went to bed before lunch). I did get my kitchen a little bit more organized and cleaned I actually have use of all my counter tops now YEAH one's not a junk top or collect all of junk. After finishing up that Zach wakes up and wants lunch I feed him while still doing dishes then let him play for a little bit.

FUNNY/ CUTE Story: Zach loves chasing and playing fetch with the " amo" for our nerf dart guns. We have been shooting them across the room and he goes and fetches them and brings them back to us (who needs a dog or at least why can't our dogs do this?)

Okay after this I put Zach down for another nap and it was time for me to go to the Dentist so I left went in very quickly then it was done found out that I have a bunch of work to be done UGH!!! Got in the car and realized that I needed to be at the Bus stop to get M So I called B and asked him to make sure that the door was unlocked for her cuz I knew that I wasn't going to make it back home in time. Got home talked to M for a short time then it was time to go to Z's Dr.s appointment Get there in plenty of time waited in the waiting room for about 20 minutes then went back to a room and waited in there for 45 minutes (his appt was at 4:45) b4 the dr comes in. So I didn't leave this appt until 6. Get home M was mad at me cuz I was late getting home and she wanted to play with me. UGH! So I wasn't in the best of moods for the kids last night nor the dogs. I fed the kids needed to go to the grocery store and get some food in the house for grandma & the kids but it was 7:30 b4 I realized it then totally spaced on what we needed at the store as well as thinking that we didn't have time b4 B had to leave for work so I told M that we weren't going and she was upset at me for that. So I instead sat on the couch with her and "raced" her counting / writing to 200 (I won hehe). By this time it was insulin time and her bed time. So I get her to bed and then Say good by to B and b4 I knew it, it was 10:30 I had to finish some painting for the glass blocks that my dad sold (like the ones I gave Susan & Tracy). So bed time for me was after midnight last night. WHERE does the days go. Oh to have Kim's, Susan's & Michelle's job. I would have so much time to clean my house!!! Can I have those jobs?????

2 Thoughts:

SJT said...

Sounds like a crazy but productive day! I'm sure you are glad its over. :)

Jen said...

I know what you mean... I feel like I just don't have enough time to do everything! And we don't even have kids yet!! Ergh.