Well we didn't get to talk much about it this weekend. So much to do so little time to do it in. But I did hear a few suggestions. KT mentioned Cleveland (museum of Rock), Susan mentioned Price is Right! Any more suggestions ladies? What are the times frames we are all looking at? I'm pretty open on any weekend oh wait no I'm not. Here is a couple of dates that won't work for me:
April 25 - 28, 2008
June 8 - 11, 2008
But other than that I'm open any other weekend will do. The week trip I figure will be in 2009 so yes that is in the far (but near) future. Jen B also mentioned maybe we could do a weekend event / trip while the boys are playing at Brickyard (dates to be determined at a later date unless someone knows those right now). Lets get these in the works that way we all can go and it's not a last minute plan.
March 3, 2008
Weekend / Week Trips locations
From Bryan / Pamela at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 Thoughts:
I vote for something like chicago for the weekend and LA and the price is right for the week. I think the weekend thing will have to be done in the fall.
i will try to do that picture soon. i'm not sure where we can go for a trip either. depends on the price with our one income!
Brickyard is the last weekend in July (7/29), I think. I may still ride up with Matt (I'll let him decide), but that can be a seperate trip.
Chicago would be awesome for a weekend, if the price was right.
However, we're trying to pay off those credit cards, so maybe even renting my uncle's place at Tan-Tar-A (Lake of the Ozarks) for a weekend of pre-Christmas outlet-mall shopping in the fall would be an option? We could rent his whol 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom lakefront house for $500-600 for a long (4 day/ 3 night) weekend...
Hey Pam. Hope you all had a good time on your trip here.
I did finally find the key and you know how they say it is always in the last place you look.... well this time that quote was wrong. It was in the first place we looked, but it was OVERlooked. I finally dumped out my purse and found it. Yes, I am truly embarassed. Good to see you have a blog also, I am really enjoying this.
i'm down for any big city trip. Caryl hates big cities, so unless I go with friends, I don't get to go :( Silly me, trying to horn in on a girls trip ;) but tell the boys I'd love to come up to the brickyard. I'm not a race fanatic, but it would be time with the fellas, and I think that would be awesome!
I like the idea of Chicago for a weekend trip. The fall would probably be best. No particular date. Just need to plan in advance!!
Post a Comment