March 11, 2008

Our 5 year house plans





Well we went to Menards over this past weekend and we have come up with 3 things regarding the house for our 5 year plans.



#1) Put in a privacy fence




#2) Put in a private deck from our bedroom (turn one of the windows into a door and then have a deck put in off of that door.
#3) build up our patio and add some permanent seating to it. We saw something that we liked at Menards but I can't seem to find a picture of it on their website nor anywhere else. Sorry all.
But I'm SOOOO ready to get out and do some yard work now if it was only just a little warmer here. Oh yeah one more thing but this is to be done within the coming months. We got some outdoor hanging pots and I get to put some pretty flowers in it YEAH for me (for those of you that don't know I'm not the one in my family with the green thumb so keep your fingers crossed that I don't kill the flowers hehe) I'm also excited to see all the bulbs that we put in our yard from last year if you remember the hugh project of the rocks and blocks!!!!

4 Thoughts:

SJT said...

Sounds like lots of fun projects! Are you putting in a pool too like the picture?? I'll come swimming!

Lynn and Mike said...

I'm with Susan...put in a pool and I'll move in to nanny over the summers!

Jen said...

Yeah, I don't know how you guys deal without having a fence! That was a must when we were househunting.

The Bartlett's said...

I love the idea of the private deck from the bedroom. NO KIDS ALLOWED!!!! They have the whole rest of the house to terrorize the deck is Mommy and Daddy's! We're planning on putting one in too. Once we have a house, that is! We're currently 1 yr and 1/2 into our 5 year plan. So far so good. A little coin saved, a few projects started, we're workin on it. I hope yours goes as planned. Good luck!