Well the day didn't start off wonderful, lets see first of all we have these neighbors that have teenage daughters that are on the bad side and hang out with a bunch of hoodlims (sp?). Needless to say at 2 in the morning I was rudely awaken with (I'm guessing) one of their friends that have a car went driving up and down the road several times honking the horn. Not just once when they got in front of the house but several times up and down the road plus several times once they were infront of the house. So I didn't get much sleep during the night but I was really tired. So I get to work like normal and then had to leave early for a Doctors appointment but I knew I needed to get gas in the morning but I didn't want to so I didn't But inorder to get to my Dr's appointment I HAD to get gas by this time. So I go to the Station I always go to Flying J I proceed to get gas and while pumping clean my windows and then I decide to clean the interior windows after I was done pumping. after I was done cleaning the windows an attendent came up to me and asked me if I was Pam. I said yes and she told me that I had won a free tank of GAS!!! I was so excited. Flying J has this program that if your receipt number matches one on the list then you get the free gas but I had thought that it was over with it and I pretty much had given up on it. But I was pretty much in tears when she came up to me and told me this. So I go in and get my $47 and some change back!!!!!
After that I had to go get Zach from my parents house and off to the Doctors office. Went there and Zach actually sat in the chair with out any problems while I was examined. Then went home took the kids to the park for about a half hour then came home and had to go to McCayla's school for the Parent teachers conference. She is again a straight A student Yeah for her, but she has an issue of bringing her homework home and if she does bring it home she then forgets to turn it in. ugh! So we are going to work on that both the teacher and myself. So she is doing really good in school and the teacher absolutely loves her. (of course who wouldn't you all are saying right). Then came home had dinner and then I got to watch a movie with Bryan (until 9:30 when he has to leave for work) Bummer! But today is Friday and he doesn't have to work at all. YEAH!!.
March 14, 2008
Wonderful Day
From Bryan / Pamela at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment