I was thinking on my way home from work tonight, how many of us ladies would be able to really do what our husbands did the last time Sam came home from Iraq (the trip to Las Vegas). Would we be able to stand each other for an entire week? I'm thinking we would be able to, not only have our husbands been friends for so many many years, but I think that we (the ladies) have all become good friends too. Granted most of you closer then myself but still. So I purpose a trip (for the ladies) to a destinateion of our choosing, may it be New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Hawaii; wherever our hearts desire. Save up for this trip for a year (I was thinking this would be a good length to save money) take this trip next summer (2009) that way the school teachers of the group would be off of work and the others could take a week off and enjoy the nice warm weather of our destination.

Are any of you ladies willing to do this???? Let me know and we could start the planning soon. Lets see a week without kids (yes they will be missed dearly (trust me on this I miss mine all the time)), week without husbands (another one to be missed), week without housework (oh so missed I'm sure), week to just have fun with other Ladies.





6 Thoughts:
I definitely think you should plan a trip to New York!
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's do it.... I don't know if I can wait until 2009!
lol i would love to try it. how about y'all come to VA beach! lol.
I didn't get to go on the last trip with the guys :( so I propose that I get to go with the ladies this time. I don't think the fellas would mind too much. Well, next year I should be beach ready so maybe they will mind ;)
Let's go to the Price is Right!!!!!!!
Post a Comment