February 24, 2008

Plans don't always work out the way there supposed to

Well out weekend sound like a very relaxing weekend doing chores around the house and such, however it didn't go as I would have hoped. We did get several cookies delivered to houses in the Neighborhood, but we still have 2 homes that we just can't seem to link up. ugh kind of frustrating though. Zach didn't get to play in the snow like I would have liked. But I guess that's better since it's still too cold for him out. But I'll have to take a picture of him in his snow suit, (we call him the blue marshmellow, or as B likes to refer to him as "the kid from "A Christmas Story" that can't put his arms down, ya know who I'm talking about.") I tried getting a video of him doing his cute football grunts. He started this today, he'll take two footballs that he has and carry them around and it's like he's grunting "Hut Hut Hike" you know like the pro's do and then he'll do a spin throw right at you. He, however, is usually only a few inches from your face when he throws the ball so you better be a good catch or have fast reflexes to either catch the ball or duck out of the way. He is getting so big I can't beleive how a year changes things. I look at the pictures of Sean and just go it seems like weeks ago that Zach or even McCayla was that size. Time really flies when you have children, Look out Susan, Sam, Scott & Tracy. Your lives will never be the same (in good ways of course). Well that's it for now. See you all next weekend!!!!

2 Thoughts:

SJT said...

Sam was just looking at Sean all over. I think the camera just happened to get him looking at his feet at that moment.

Lynn and Mike said...

I like your "& critters" label on your blog! Can't wait for the cookies this weekend...I mean we can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!!