Weekend plans are as follow
1) Finish delivering Girl Scout cookies around the neighborhood.
2) Finish Laundry (so we have clothes for our trip to MO next weekend.
3) Let Zach play in the snow for the first time of his life (take video of this on camera so I could upload to here)
I guess that's about it. Oh yeah unbury ourselfs from the snow that we just received (just like the rest of the Midwest)
Everyone have a safe and wonderful Weekend and We hope to see all of you next weekend!!!!! Oh yeah Kim make sure you do let us know when you head to STL again I would really like to get a picture of all 4 of the babies together in order of birth. See how they all change.
February 22, 2008
Ummmm just a S4 update
From Bryan / Pamela at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 Thoughts:
That would be really cute to get a picture of all 4 babies and watch them grow and change. Good idea. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.
Post a Comment