Okay I know this isn't really a background for me but since Bryan looks here just as much as I do I wanted him to see that I support his favorite Nascar Driver just like I support him. So hence the new back ground. Also since on Sunday (yesterday) was the first Race of the Nascar season. His driver wrecked and didn't make the top 10 but We will support Mr. Kenseth for the whole season.
February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 Thoughts:
It's still too cold for Nascar to start! I guess that means spring is near right????
WOW! Bright! How are things your way?
Mar. 1st, I'm out of town (in Jeff City). Feb. 29 and/ or Mar 2nd, though, I'll be home. Isn't that when you will be in town? If so, can we meet and do dessert/ breakfast/ lunch/ something?! I miss you guys!
we will be in town sometime in the summer for about 2 weeks. probably late june early july. i will keep you posted!
Post a Comment