March 31, 2008

March is gone and over with :(

Well it's no longer Winter even though the weather has not proved it just quite yet. The teaser days of almost 60 doesn't cut it for me just quite yet. Let see.


Friday Bryan wanted to try out this place here called Pizza King (the real reason he wanted to go to it was he had heard that their is a train that goes around the place and it delivers your drinks. We were like no way. So we go there and it's kind of weird. You get this little personal booth that is made up (I guess) to look like a trains room. Walls in casing you in, a personal TV which cost 25 cents for about 15 minutes. You also had to push a button to order your food and drinks too. Then you could watch the train go around with drinks on it (Very Mr Rodgers like) and then your drinks came you lifted up the window grabed your drinks and shut the window and off the train went. Very cool. Nice atmosphere too. So Michelle the next time you all are in town we will have to go there just so Cameron could have his drink delivered by a train.


Saturday we went to our neighbor boys (Joe) 5th birthday party! Wow where does the time go, he's getting bigger and bigger day by day. He was and is big time into TransFormers. That is pretty much all he got. Bryan and I were playing with them and I got to of them transformed in to the robots and back in to the cars and Bryan gave up after getting stuck on one. After the party we hung around and ended up eating Pizza again and playing Scattergories (which is pretty much a really fun game!) Got home around 2 in the morning (so we were at their house for almost 12 hours!!! Wow)


Then on Sunday we were able to meet for the first time Mikey's girlfriend (yes Mike has a girl now, it's pretty cool, he's very happy smiles all the time). She seems to be a very nice girl the environment we were in I wasn't able to talk to her very much. Oh yeah we went to Chucky Cheese (their choice too) So if you have been counting we had Pizza 3 times this weekend and we are totally Pizza'd out! But after leaving there we went home so Zach could get his nap in and I needed to do some errands. So Bryan and Zach napped while McCayla and I ran errands. We ran to Wal-mart to get a few things Main thing was to get some John Deer fabric to go around a Light block that we (dad really) sold to some one at his work. But we couldn't find anything so I went to the clerance section of the store and instead found actual curtains for the Master bedroom and Curtain rods to go along with our bedroom set already. Then I was thinking of the paint to go with the room as well. and low and behold I found a swatch that matched too. So now I had to get Bryans approval for all the colors. So McCayla and I went home talked to Bryan about it and he said that he liked them (not sure if it was the sleepiness in him or he truely like them) so the next step was to clean and actually move into our bedroom. I say this because we have had boxes upon boxes in our room (mostly my stuff) that has never been unpacked until now. our bedroom is looking more like a bedroom verse a storage room. So I gave Bryan the task of hanging up the curtain rods for me this weekend. I'll give you a sneak peak later. Just a little FYI if you look at the picture of Zach above we have a sheet over a window since the glare on the TV was so bad but that doesn't help to much. But it's late and I need to hit the hay and get some shut eye.

6 Thoughts:

Lynn and Mike said...

Thanks for the note- so far, I'm ok (other than that Thursday and then last Friday night). Mike's my rock, thank God!

Great pictures! I cannot believe
how big Zach is already!

SJT said...

I love seeing the pics. Can't wait to see what you room looks like. Post pics soon!

Michelle said...

The train sounds like something Cameron and Garrett would both like. Did you watch the video on my blog yet?

Ryan and Kim said...

lots of good pics. how fun that pizza place sounds!

fyi we are visiting MO june 28-july 11

Jen said...

Don't question a "yes" from your husband... Most of the time, they don't even care. I think Matt argues with me sometimes just to argue!

Jen said...

I think you answered your own question! I don't have 2 kids! And my work is a lot closer... I get home about 6:30 when I do go, so it's tight getting dinner made at a reasonable time, but I still have a few hours to do stuff before bed.