December 12, 2007

Birthday Party

Well it's the 12th of December 4 days until My baby girl turns 7 YIKES!!!! Well we gave her the option of either having a few friends and go skating or mini golfing OR having all her classmates over to our house for about an hour. Knowing her she choose the later, so on Saturday the 15th she will be haveing her classmates (24 of them) to our house (well I'm not sure if all 24 of them will show up since we haven't heard anything back from them yet) Why don't people RSVP any more? Sorry side note. Not only will there be her classmates but Grandpa & Grandma S, Grandpa & Grandma B, Uncle Mikey, Mom & Dad and Brother, Her friend Grace & Joe (the brother) and maybe there mom and fiancee. So I'll have a very full house on Saturday. Which is fine luckily the kids will only be around for about an hour and I'll have help from Grandma S with keeping the kids occupied. Not much else has been going on.

4 Thoughts:

Lynn and Mike said...

You're insane! All her classmates?! Good luck with that! Seriously, tell McCayla happy birthday! :-)

SJT said...

That is a lot of people! At least it's only for a short time. Are you going to play games or do a craft project? I'm sure it will be a blast!

Lynn and Mike said...

How was the party?

SJT said...

Thanks for the stars you sent in the mail! How was McCayla's birthday? I'm sure she loved having all her friends over. :)