Okay so we are "that house" but I did forwarn ya'll about being the grizzwalds. But on a sad note Frosty has bit the dust. We came home on Sunday night to a dead snowman. I don't think that anyone person attacked him but I will be trying to fix him this weekend and get him back up!!! I miss frosty :( But on a rather better note. We are pretty much done with Christmas shopping YEAH! We only have a few things left to buy for McCayla & Zach. I know that I still have to buy for Bryan but I'm clueless on what to get him. I know what he wants but I keep giving those ideas to other people so they know what to get him. UGH!! What to get B ????? I guess I'll figure out something. But I better get back to auditing the FedEx bill.
December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 Thoughts:
No I did not take it, I wish I had!
it's a little weird - but we do a date every other week (we trade off with my friend here). so we're getting better!
How's your weather? Everyone ok your way?
Post a Comment