October 2, 2007

Nothing much to say here

Well it's been a while since I've last blogged. We haven't done much as far as on this side of the world. We (McCayla & Pam) went bowling with our next door neighbors over this past weekend. I'm having a cowork's wife look over my resume (which she sayes needs major help actually she said it needed CPR. So that is what has been going on. Zach is a full out walker now. He just gets up and walks all around now. But when he falls down he will crawl still. He is so cute when he walks He sticks both hands up in the air and it's like watching a gorilla walk it's very humorous.
McCayla is growing up so quickly too. She has mastered the addition of "simple" math (single digit math). She however understands the 2 digit math too. She actually loves math which is great in my eyes. Do you remember the normal word problems too? Well they are no longer called "word" problems but story problems now. and she totally understands them too.
Bryan is up to his normal stuff, Work, sleep, eat and so on and so forth.
Pam gets to go to Reno, NV next week from Wednesday to Sunday. Then back to work on Monday. YUCK!! one of the ladies told me she would work for me on Monday (since it was my b-day) but I just realized that I don't want to take a day off just for that so I said I would be in. But that's it for now.

2 Thoughts:

Lynn and Mike said...

I can't believe how big the kids are already! It's WONDERFUL that McCayla loves math and understands story problems (they are called word problems again by upper elementary/ middle school). As a math teacher, I couldn't be more thrilled with your blog!!!!

Happy almost birthday. Enjoy Reno!

SJT said...

I totally just remembered that McCayla is now in first grade. Is she loving it and enjoying going all day?