September 24, 2007

Zach is a walker now!!!

Well we went to Grandpa Artz's funeral over the weekend. It was a good one. Thursday after the gravesite ceremony we all went over to B's Aunt's & Uncles house. Then while we were there we enjoyed the family company. Zach got to play with another little boy only 9 days older. He decided to start walking too. It was just totally out of the blue. Well not really he has been walking around the house with his walker thing but never by himself. He is so cute. If only I had my video camera or my camera ready. I would be able to put up a video on here but I'm not even sure how to do that. But I do have it on my phone so I could always send it to all of you (if you would like to see it) via that way. But that's all the news for now.

6 Thoughts:

Lynn and Mike said...

Aw! Your baby's growing up too fast!

Jen said...

That's awesome... Especially that both you and Bryan were there to witness. Better get some good running shoes. I suspect that he's going to be a handful!

Ryan and Kim said...

yay! i'm glad he's walking :-)

Jen said...

That's great. I can't believe he's going to be a year old soon. Where has the time gone?

SJT said...

I thought about calling you to meet somewhere but it never seemed to work out before and I had Sarge with me. Besides you weren't even in town were you? :)

SJT said...

did you get any more pics of zach walking?