Well this weekend went by again too fast. Bryan and I had our official 2nd date (first being the one he proposed to me) but no kids for an evening. Thank you Scott & Kristie for that. Well we had our dinner that was totally free (paid for by the hospital stay when Zach was born), then we went to the theater but didn't see anything we liked so we went bowling instead. That was fun I realized that I'm not the best bowler in the world. But we both had fun. Got home before 10pm picked up the kids put them to bed and then went to bed ourselves.
Sunday was a bit less cheery. We received a phone call from B's dad and he told us that Grandpa Artz passed away during the night. So now we are trying to figure out how we are going to take the time off of work (which B has already) and McCayla out of school and all this to end up in STL for a funeral this week. So sorry Kim & Ryan we will have missed you again by a few days. But I'm not sure how long we will be in STL for. We are waiting on a phone call to figure out the funeral arrangements. I know that B would like me to come but I'm not sure if I have the time off. But of course I could just say I'm going and not give them the option of telling me I can't go. So this has been the news we received over the weekend. Talk to you all laters.
September 17, 2007
Okay I need help in original titles Mine are pretty much the same all the time
From Bryan / Pamela at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 Thoughts:
Sorry to hear about grandpa. That is never fun news to get. :(
I'm sorry you couldn't be coming into town for a better reason... let us know if you guys need anything...
I'm sorry to hear about B's granddad. Let me know if you need anything
i'm sorry for your loss. we hope we can see you again sometime!
Post a Comment