Well here it is the middle of September already. McCayla has been in school for about a month now!!! Man where has the summer gone? For all of you who have been asking if we are coming into town this weekend. Unfortunately no we will not be able to. I'm not sure when the next time we will be in town, maybe, Thanksgiving. We have been getting all of McCayla's hospital bills and realizing that Insurance from Sam's isn't the greatest. So we are on a tight budget right now. I better get back to work. I'll add some cute pictures up here over the weekend.
September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 Thoughts:
So, I guess surveys are all the rage right now on blogs... And I am the first "yes." I know that is something that Susan and I have been talking about, however, I don't think it's as easy as it sounds. And with you being two states away... I guess you will just have to move. My cousin recommended working as a weekend coordinator to see if I liked it... Make some connections... Maybe, it doesn't seem like I've gotten much good feedback on the purse party thing.
I'd love to go into wedding planning with you!
We'll miss you this weekend; it sucks about the bills. :-( Mike and I can totally relate to tight budgeting.
Can't wait to see the pics!
yeah walmart insurance sucks. its no good at all. you pay a lot for what little coverage you get. sorry you wont be in town til thanksgiving. thats so long! we will miss you tonight. i want to see pics of those growing children!
It was more that I wanted to gauge interest level before I commit... So far everyone thinks I should sell sex toys instead... hmmm.
Post a Comment