Well it was a long 5 days away but I've made it back safely!!! I'm extremely happy to be back at my house with my family I missed them all so. The flight back home was a long and tiring one. I'm totally exhausted. Reno was good. But it wasn't anything close to being there with my family. I did however talk to B & Mc everyday but the time difference was a bit difficult.
My stomach is not used to eating the schedule that it had. I'm not even sure if my body is back to Eastern time yet. But I think this is all I'm going to say for tonight. Tell you all more about my trip tomorrow. Loves P
October 14, 2007
I'm finally Home!!1
From Bryan / Pamela at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 Thoughts:
Happy Bday... Hope you have a good one!
How was your birthday?
Did you go anywhere fun for dinner or anything for your bday?
glad you made it home!
Post a Comment