Good evening to all. First I would like to thank all of your for the well wishes on my b-day. Secondly I would like to show you what I received from Bryan for my gift. 
This is the wonderful Cabinet that I received for all my small appliances. It is being stored in the pantry!!!!
Here is some of the stuff I put in here.
Outside sayes: To a Special Daughter-in-Law
Inside reads: With gratitude on your birthday, for the sweet things you've done, for the happiness you've given, for the love you've shown, and most of all, for just being you.
Happy Birthday
2) Bryan's Card to me:
In the whirlwind of our lives, with each day flying into the next, it seems easy to take our love for granted, to forget what life was like before we had each other...
Inside reads: But when I slow down and just look into your eyes, I still feel that spark of fire that first told me we were made for each other. So, I want you to know, on your birthday and always, I treasure our love and you.
Happy Birthday
Outside reads: To Our Mom
Mirror mirror, on the wall, who is the nicest mom of all?
Inside reads: (pretty smart mirror, huh?)
** has a piece of foil to act like a mirror**
Happy Birthday!
4) Mom & Dad B's Card
Outside reads: A daughter is a preciou gift, a blessing from above, She's laughter, warmth and special charm, she's thoughtfulness and love.Inside reads: God blesses her with special joy that comes from deep inside, and as she shares it with the world, she fills your heart with pride.
With every year that passes, she's dearer than before, Through every stage- through every age, you love her even more!
Happy Birthday to a Daughter who's a blessing
and last but not least here is work's card to me.










7 Thoughts:
Still learning, this is Matt.
Party is the 20th, so it will be another week!! It's 1.22 in the am, so it's still Mon. to me. Happy Bday Pam! NASCAR rules, Rockies and Indians in the world series, I need another beer.
It's always nice to get gifts and cards for your bday! Too fun! Are you guys coming to the halloween party this weekend? (ps nice comment matt)
I love the cabinet Pam! What a great gift! (Good job Bryan..even with the card!)
Okay, my husband is crazy... And incredibly forgetful. (I can't tell you how many times I've told him how to login!) He's also on vacation this week to get ready for the party (at least that's what he tells me). I think that I need to start budgeting for his beer consumption.
Oh yeah! I got distracted... The cabinet is a great idea! I could use something like that (wink, wink). Doesn't matter how much cabinet space you have, you always have 2 more things than you have space for!
Hey happy belated b-day! I must say that looks like a very large nice pantry. I bet my whole kitchen could almost fit in there. :) Looks like a very nice gift being more organized is always great.
Hoodlums suck, don't they?! If they steal my scarecrow, someone's going to have to answer to me!
Post a Comment