October 22, 2007

An abundance of Fire wood

Well last week we survived three storm fronts that came through our state. Thursday I saw the outcome of the events when I got to my parents house and noticed that the top of one of their oak trees had fallen off and needed to be cut up. We have enough firewood to last us and them through the winter. We spent 8 hours chopping, hauling, and chain sawing, the branches , leaves and logs. We were tired after all that. But at least we have enough firewood to last us through the winter. But other than that the weekend went fairly slowly.

Good news on the other hand. I found out that my sister is expecting her thrid baby (hopefully a girl this time) but she is due in June. YEAH for her. I really hope it's a girl I need to pass on some of McCayla's cute clothes. But that's it for now.

5 Thoughts:

SJT said...

sounds like you got your work out for the weekend in! congrats to your sis!

Suzy O. said...

Pass on my congratulations to Michelle. We are expecting our third too, due in April.

Lynn and Mike said...

I like the new blog! Tell Michelle congratulations!

Jen said...

Congrats, Aunt Pam!

Jen said...

Well, you never know... When you meet the right one, it can happen really fast!