This is the journey on how we started and how we are surviving the life we have been given.
My two angels
aw she looks so cute in this picture. take it in the same spot each year :-)
I haven't been up to much. Just hanging around. Matt and Jen's blog is still working she's even updated a bit. What have you guys been doing?
I have sent your resume on to Jen. I'll check with her tonight as to a progress update!!!
That is good they are fixing it. Hopefully it won't take too long.
Post a Comment
4 Thoughts:
aw she looks so cute in this picture. take it in the same spot each year :-)
I haven't been up to much. Just hanging around. Matt and Jen's blog is still working she's even updated a bit. What have you guys been doing?
I have sent your resume on to Jen. I'll check with her tonight as to a progress update!!!
That is good they are fixing it. Hopefully it won't take too long.
Post a Comment