Okay so this picture has nothing to do what my subject of this blog is about but I just thought I would put it in. Zach was helping Mommy fold clean clothes. (hehe yeah right) but it was cute.
Well back to work. I had a wonderful time in MO. I just wish weekend weren't so short. I am looking forward to the visit from everyone. We had an uneventful drive home. I slept or at least tried to until Champaign. Then I took over driving for Bryan and drove the rest of the way home. We arrived home around 6:00 and then McCayla of course wanted to play with her friend Grace in her pool thingy. So we had her unpack her stuff and then she got to play. I let her play while I fed Zach and Bryan took a shower. After feeding Zach I gave him a bath and then let him play a little bit in the water (he's so cute). I almost gave him to Bryan during his shower. But he said no. After his bath I went and got McCayla. It was her time for a bath. Who ever thought about putting Peanut Butter to help get gum out was a genious. It really does work. McCayla somehow got gum in her hair and I used the peanut butter remedy and it worked I was shocked. I then proceeded to watch and help her get her bath. and then put her to bed. She read to me while I brushed her hair. I got done brushing before she was done reading so I laid down beside her as she finished the book. Then said good night to her and good by to Bryan.
I enjoy the quite time I have once the kids are in bed and it's quite in the house. I normally watch some TV and just chill. The dogs were exausted from the trip so they weren't even making there normal fight / play noises. So our house was really quite. I have found that due to the house being so quite I keep the TV on longer then I should. I really don't like haveing Bryan not there but 2 nights. I have been slacking on sleep myself. I don't end up going to bed until midnight or later and then I turn around and wake up around 6:30. So instead of me going to bed at 10 like I should I stay up the extra 2 - 3hours watching the thing I hate the most. Our TV is probably on for more the 12 hours a day. I'm sure that's normal for most families. But I would really like to have some quality family time. Playing board games and such. What has happened to those days.
July 9, 2007
Weekend
From Bryan / Pamela at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 Thoughts:
Have you guys been up to anything fun this past week? :)
Post a Comment