Well she went through her surgery, Tonsils and Adenoids removed, just fine. Thursday she just sat on the couch all day (the day of surgery) then on Friday she was up and moving and drinking more. Saturday she had over done it I think. She was feeling much better (so she sayes) and went to play with her friend Grace (next door) Kristi and I watched the kids and talked. She at first just stayed in the pool part and then she whined and whined until I let her go down the slid into the pool. I just told her that she would be regretting it the next day she just told me that she felt fine and wouldn't over do it. I just rolled my eyes and I thought she would be the one who knows better then I about her pain level. But since she played on Saturday she is now pretty much bed ridden. She isn't taking her medicine and is sick to her stomach. Sunday she slept all day I mean slept too. Which is totally not like her one bit. Today she just wanted to stay home and sleep all day again. Well unfortunately she couldn't do that I had to go back to work (after taking Thursday and Friday off) and Bryan need to catch up on some sleep and couldn't wake up and give her the medicine that she needs. But Hopefully she is doing better by the time I have to go and pick her up. I took pictures of her before surgery and after that she really didn't want taken but we just told her that it needs to be done. Well that sums up my past weekend and all. Talk to you all later.
July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 Thoughts:
I'm glad the surgery went well. Hopefully she wasn't too scared to go through it all. I hope she feels back to herself in another day or so. Can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks!
aw that is sad. i hope she is all better soon!
Post a Comment