Well after a late night last night (Bryans display was pretty cool). I first woke up really late. Normally I wake up at around 7ish and am on the road by 7:30ish today I woke up at 7:40ish and had to run out of the house. Said good bye to Bryan (who was half asleep) and ran out. While on the way to work I drove my normal route. Country roads. came up to the normal stop sign and saw a white (dirty white) dog laying on the side of the road by the sign. She didn't move when I drove up nor did she move when I got out of the car. I walked towards her and she got up I stopped she came right up to me. and walked to the back of my car. I picked her up and put her in (the whole time I was thinking I would take her to the Humane Society) and drove to work. got to work and she just turned out to be this very friendly little puppy. She loved everybody. One of the ladies I work with is actually taking her home tonight to see if her husband would let her keep her. She is about a year old and is not spayed. Very skinny weights only 18.2 lbs. Looks like a American Eskimo or a Spitz. But so far she has been feed, watered, and brushed. She is deffinately a little cutie. But that's the excitement for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment