Well it's the 3rd day of work and I'm ready for Friday!!!! It all started yesterday pretty much, I had one of the owners come up to me and ask if the "NEW" website was up and running, I looked at him and had the look of your kidding right???? I've had the program for just a week and he expects me to have the website up and running now!!!! If you have ever looked at our old website the shopping cart is pretty much what I have to redo. The old program was not an easy one to deal with. The new and old are not compatable so it's not like I could just transfer the data over to the new one I actually have to hand type and remake all the product pages. So it's not that easy. If any of you out there have ever dabbled in Website Design you understand what I'm talking about. Normally any website out there has 3-4 people working on a page at a time. Here it's just me and only me. I have to squeeze that in while I answer the phones and take orders, process the orders, do accounts receivables as well as any filing there has to be done (cuz no-one else here knows how to file they just put it on my desk and say file this) Oh yeah I have a new duty too. I now have to go through the 20 or so page FedEx bill and make sure that all the packages we ship out of here are being billed correctly. So my work is getting stacked and stacked up on me all the time. Like right now instead of writing this blog I should be working on the Website but I'm not in the mood to do it at this time. I'll end up doing it later this afternoon. I still have to stuff envelopes with Invoices from shipments that left here yesterday. AGH!!!!!
McCayla keeps calling me telling me to quit my job and stay home with her. That idea is sounding more and more appealing to me. But unfortunately we are in that 95% of two income families. If we didn't have both of our incomes then we would be living in that cardboard box Bryan wanted to get when we were trying to find the right house. HEHE Well I better get back to work now.
Sorry for no pictures and all type but I just don't have a good picture for this blog.
May 23, 2007
Work AGH!!!!
From Bryan / Pamela at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 Thoughts:
sounds like you are super busy! just a bit longer til vacation!!! :)
We haven't gotten the AAA maps yet, did they say how long they would take? Just wondering. :) Hope you have a good long weekend!
its been over a week., get blogging!
i like the new look. now you need a new post. :) only 1 week til vacation! yea!
i tried some of your links and they aren't working. did you know that?
yes i got the maps. i wrote you an email earlier today. did you get it?
Where did you go?! I miss you!
By the way, I can't get to these blogs...
Scott & Tracey
Mikey B.
Jen
...and I'd love to, since I didn't even know they were blogging!!!
i uploaded it to photobucket and pasted the html code.
You know, I don't know if Mike can do wills for out-of-staters. I will ask him to find out. Most wills start around $400-500...a person. Mike does them for friends/ family for $300-400 for both adults. He says they are easy and he'd rather people have one than wait because they're expensiev. He's a nice guy, isn't he?!
Post a Comment