
Okay i realize that it's been a couple of weeks since my last entry. I do apologize for that. I've enclosed a picture for Lynn and Susan. (Just let me know if you would like one, I can give it to you on the 7th)
Well we are pretty much packed for Vacation. Tonight we are taking my parent's out for dinner (mike too i'm sure) because they are watching Buddy and Samson for us while we are gone. They will have 4 1/2 acres to run on and I know they will love it (they always do). I know that when we get home they will just be so worn out they will be very calm dogs. YEAH I love when they just lay around and are not getting into things. But I will say this they are turning out to be great dogs. They aren't as hyper (after time getting to know you) as before. I do think that they will get to play with all the other dogs for the 4th party. I just hope they won't (or actually Samson) start any fits. He's the agressive one to a point. He needs to be shown who's boss by another big dog. But I better get some work done today so I won't have to leave anything left for me to come back to. Talk to you all later.
June 8, 2007
Okay the last day of work for 1 week
From Bryan / Pamela at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 Thoughts:
Hey we need to be Ryan Kim Natalie and Drake! Have fun at Disney!
Yea! Only a few hours left til you are off for a whole week! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
just didn't want drake to feel left out :-)
Post a Comment