This is the journey on how we started and how we are surviving the life we have been given.
Where are you guys going on vacation? I have one niece in my family the rest are all boys.
wow that seems so soon yet feels so far away! i'm excited!
What have you guys been up to? You have not been blogging. I hope things are going well. Is McCayla excited schools almost over?
I wish we could go with you! :-( Next year, maybe! HOPEFULLY then we won't have a deck replacement, door replacement, etc. to take care of!!! How's it going?
Post a Comment
4 Thoughts:
Where are you guys going on vacation? I have one niece in my family the rest are all boys.
wow that seems so soon yet feels so far away! i'm excited!
What have you guys been up to? You have not been blogging. I hope things are going well. Is McCayla excited schools almost over?
I wish we could go with you! :-( Next year, maybe! HOPEFULLY then we won't have a deck replacement, door replacement, etc. to take care of!!! How's it going?
Post a Comment