May 14, 2007

Count Down has begun

Well lets see we have two count downs that are happening here. First is that McCayla's Kindergarten Graduation (AGHH!)

Her Graduation Ceremony is on May 21st @ 2:15pm
But her last day of School is May 25th. So we only have 10 days til she is out of school.

And lastly we have the count down for vacation!!!!!

We have 25 Days left till our Vacation YEAH!!!! (there Susan I've started the count down.)

3 Thoughts:

Ryan and Kim said...

I wish we were going!

Ryan and Kim said...

Time, yes. Money, no. It is a sacrifice for me to be able to stay at home. Not many extras in the budget. :(

SJT said...

I'm glad you're excited for the trip. I know I am. I have 11 days left of school and can't wait! Are you going to get AAA maps for us?