April 12, 2007

Long Delay!!!!

Well it's been almost a week since my last entry. Oops :( Well lets see. We celebrated Easter with my parents on Sunday as well as my mom's b-day. She was surprised by the whole thing. I fixed (with Bryan's help) Easter lunch / dinner on Saturday and then brought it over to my parents house to cook on Sunday. Went to the 7am service (that's early wake up time UGH!!) took McCayla while Bryan went on to the house (with Mike's help) set up the crock pots to start the cooking process. When church was over the church had a breakfast for everyone and an easter egg hunt for the kids (yes McCayla participated in it, actually she was given a bag full of eggs because all the bigger kids kept taking the eggs from right in front of her). So after all this was over we all went back to there house and mom walks in and was so surprised to see lunch cooking. We watched the movie that the Easter Bunny got McCayla (Charlette's Web) and dthen ate lunch and then played several rounds of Swap and one round of Phase 10. My mom enjoyed her Easter / Birthday. I got in crafty mood and made her this Candle center piece. It has 3 candles (all different colors and scents) One candle was Cedar and Oakmoss, another was Water Garden and the last one was Lavendar and Wisteria. I'll have to take a picture of it and put it on here. Man I miss my camera, maybe I'll get some new batteries for it here before this weekend. Tonight I have to pick up Bryan's Tux from Indy (since I work here and it would be a long trip for Bryan to do it after he dropped off McCayla for school). I'm meeting up with Mike so we can go in together.

It will be nice to see everyone looking sharp again. I haven't a clue on what I'm going to wear to this wedding. I know that it's supposed to be cold and rainy. So a strapless is out of the question since I would be wearing a coat and there is no real reason for me to wear a nice strapless dress if I'm wearing a coat. I just hope that Scott & Tracy's wedding is warmer. Hmm That is all for now.

2 Thoughts:

Ryan and Kim said...

Susan told me you told her about feeding her on the plane. She did really well!

Lynn and Mike said...

Hi Pam! I hope your trip home was safe...did Mike get his keys out of his car? Sorry we missed you at lunch...next time we have a date!!!