Well we made it back from Missouri again. I do think that the weekends are getting shorter and shorter all the time. It seems like there is never enough time on Saturday to see everybody. We did get to have a wonderful time and enjoyed our selves at Matt & Jen's wedding. We mingled with the friends that we don't get
to see very often. The candle light dinner was very mood setting. Both McCayla and Zach stayed with Bryan's Aunt Cindy and Uncle David, McCayla got to play with someone more her age (they have a daughter Katlyn). Thank you so very much for watching the kids. On Sunday before we headed home we had to rescue my brother from locking his keys into his truck. Yippee for AAA motor club. They came out and got his car opened up for him. Then we were on our way home. We left around 3:00 and arrived home around 7:30ish. So it was a good trip home I got to sleep a little bit (from Effingham to Champaign) Bryan didn't mind because that way he could listen to his Nascar race on the radio. I don't like listening to it the whole way (he made that mistake in March and I was very upset at him the whole trip). But we will be going back to Missouri for another friends wedding (Scott & Tracy's) for this trip though we will be arriving on Thursday night so we have more then just 1 day to visit. We will have all day Friday and Saturday to be with friends and family. I know that we are doing lunch with Lynn & Mike one of those days. But I will have to add some pictures of what we took at the wedding later when I'm at home.
to see very often. The candle light dinner was very mood setting. Both McCayla and Zach stayed with Bryan's Aunt Cindy and Uncle David, McCayla got to play with someone more her age (they have a daughter Katlyn). Thank you so very much for watching the kids. On Sunday before we headed home we had to rescue my brother from locking his keys into his truck. Yippee for AAA motor club. They came out and got his car opened up for him. Then we were on our way home. We left around 3:00 and arrived home around 7:30ish. So it was a good trip home I got to sleep a little bit (from Effingham to Champaign) Bryan didn't mind because that way he could listen to his Nascar race on the radio. I don't like listening to it the whole way (he made that mistake in March and I was very upset at him the whole trip). But we will be going back to Missouri for another friends wedding (Scott & Tracy's) for this trip though we will be arriving on Thursday night so we have more then just 1 day to visit. We will have all day Friday and Saturday to be with friends and family. I know that we are doing lunch with Lynn & Mike one of those days. But I will have to add some pictures of what we took at the wedding later when I'm at home.





0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment