Hmm well I'm sitting at work and pretty much done with all my work for the week, actually I am done with everything. I'm just waiting for the time to go by. Ok Susan I've been totally over dueing this blog thing. I think I've written in it everyday since I restarted doing it. Oh well it beats sitting on my tush for the remaining hour I have before I go home. I have so much to do this weekend. I have to make easter/ mom's birthday dinner on sunday but i have to precook it on Saturday. I still have to get a present for my mom as well as decorate eggs and cook the eggs, I do think I will be having some plastic eggs as well. That way McCayla will have some goodies as well as plain eggs to collect.
But unfortunately I don't have all the time in the world to do all this. Bryan has decided to work tonight (his normal day off) which has put extra pressure for me to get things done by myself on Saturday. I had to take the only week day my mom has off from watching Zach and have her watch him so Bryan could sleep (he normally watches Zach on Fridays). Oh well I guess that's what married life is all about. Give and Give. I understand he needs his sleep but Zach isn't that hard to take care of. I mean he eats, and sleeps. Oh well. But I better get back to looking like I'm busy.
April 6, 2007
It's Friday finally!!!!!
From Bryan / Pamela at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 Thoughts:
What time are you guys arriving on friday?
Post a Comment