Well McCayla starts 3rd Grade on August 13th. Wow where has the years gone. It just seems like last year she started Kindergarten. If I want to make myself feel real old Zach will start Kindergarten in a couple of years, I figured it out McCayla will be in the 6th grade when Zach starts school, unless we test him in early. Then she could be in 5th grade her last year at the Elementary school. :( boy how time flies.
Also on August 13th, Bryan and I wll be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary, we don't have anything planed as of yet. Our neighbor volunteered to watch the kids this weekend if we wanted to do anything. I'm not sure if we will.
I'm thinking on getting my hair cut again. I'm over the long hair, I know that Bryan likes it long and would like to see it longer but honestly it's rather annoying in the summer since all I do is keep it up in a pony tail. I'm also thinking on dieing it bleach blonde? Dark Brunette? I'm not sure of what color to do it. Hmmmm Oh well that's about it for now.
August 10, 2009
3rd grade & beginning of a new School year
From Bryan / Pamela at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 Thoughts:
Brunette!!!
Cameron starts school on Wednesday. I am already emotional.
Post a Comment