Well we had a very calm Valentines weekend. First it started off with Bryan having to work on Friday night as usual however he was off on Saturday since his manager switched weekends with him so he received 2 weekend in a row off. We didn't do anything that day. I did have a bunch of my Girl Scouts and their parents come and pick up their cookies. Then around 6:30 Bry started making dinner I also helped out too. We made Chicken Parmesean with Steamed Veggies and had a bread and oil dip to boot. It was delicious!!!! Then on Sunday we took McC to church and stopped by my parents house for a bit. After leaving my parents house we went home had lunch and then met Mikey up at Sam's club. Then Bry had to go to his Year beginning meeting but came back home for the evening. And that was the jist of our Weekend.
Oh yeah I did take some pictures of Zach being goofy trying to ride Buddy like a horse or a bull which ever you want to think of. Zach is pouting here he didn't want his picture taken.
February 17, 2009
Over the weekend.
From Bryan / Pamela at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 Thoughts:
Funny pics, it looks like Bryan and Zach morphed into each other sitting in the video chair, same clothes even. Does Zach have any more acobatic tricks I need to know about before I visit ? Grandma S
Zach is too much like his daddy!!!
Post a Comment