September 8, 2008

new phase is done!!




Well or so we thought at least. We worked on our deck this past weekend (of course) Bryan was hopeing for it to be done this weekend. However we ran into a snag :( . Unfortunately he nor I thought that the boards 4x6's nor the 2x4's would be longer than the 10 feet that we needed them to be. So we put the whole thing together but when he was putting the faceboards on (the boards that kind of cover all the support beams and the ugly stuff. Realized that the deck was longet than 10 feet. So we have to shave about 1/4" on both sides off so that the deck is a perfect 10 feet. Doesn't sound like much 1/4" but to B it looks very shotty so Mikey is coming up next weekend and the two guys will put their heads together and come up with a solution. I personally don't care if 1/4 - 1/2" is off on one side expecially if it's the one side that's pretty much up against the house. I don't think anyone would notice. Except B. But we are getting it done slowly but surely. It's Bry's baby so I'll let him baby it. That's it for now.

0 Thoughts: