Well after we went to M's Open house for school we got home and while the pizza's were in the oven I gave the kids a bath. While the tub was filling I got Zach undressed in his room. After taking off his diaper I asked him if he needed to go potty, he said no, then I proceeded to say I think we should try. So no sooner did I turn my back to throw away the previous diaper did I hear that oh so familar sound of a little boy peeing. I started to cry NOOOOOO Zach! He stoped turned towards me and gave me that look of "What?". I had to give it my all not to laugh it was very humorous. He had pretty good aim for such a young age. It was a very proud moment for him I do believe. So I rushed him to the potty and I don't think he did anything else. I called B's name and said I needed his help. He cleaned up the floor while I proceeded giving Zach his bath. Oh but I have truely learned my lesson. Don't ever ask a little boy if he has to go potty unless you are in the bathroom ready to put him on the toilet. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you.
August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 Thoughts:
Very funny. I have never had that experience.
Ha!! I'll remember that someday!
We were talking about a group trip at Sam & Susan's Monday night again. I think the kids would love State Fair, but if we wanna just have adults go, then they also have Summerfest in June which is a huge music festival.
Girls:
1) Sugar
2) Spice
3) Everything nice
Boys:
1) Bloody knees
2) Crickets in the kitchen
3) Pee on the floor
Welcome! ;)
Post a Comment