Well we went to the Indiana State Fair yesterday, we were having a wonderful time and just enjoying the beautiful weather that was going on. We ended up staying there for a good 4-5 hours just walking around seeing the Cows, Pigs, Sheep and a few Horses (they all hadn't shown up yet since it was opening weekend). Of course the fairgrounds is also like a big Boat & RV show or Home Improvement show. Well as we were walking back to the gate we parked by we passed by s certain booth. We have seen this same booth before and was familiar with their products but never bought or even thought of buying anything. This time was a little different. We ended up purchasing their product and now that we have we now have to do a few outside projects to prep for our purchase.
Have you figured it out. These are the first pictures of a project to be documented for the next few weekends / months. I'm hoping that it's only going to be the weekends, however with B's new work schedule we will have to see how long it's going to take. We are wanting the main purchase & largest purchase to arrive by Halloween.
Okay I'll give you a hint on what we have started. It's a deck that's sitting about 4" off the ground. The big purchase is (drum roller please)....... Yes a Hot Tub, B has been wanting one for so many years as his parents know. He will (I'll make sure of this) use this more then the pool. I think we will all enjoy it even the kids. This tub has cool down seats perfect for the kids and when they want to go in it we will be sure to bump the temperature down to a more comfortable temp. But that's all that's been going on here. I hope that all of you fellow readers are doing well. Oh yeah McCayla starts school on Tuesday!!!! AGHHHHHH What happened to my baby girl. Ok that's it.





2 Thoughts:
Hot Tubs are definitely fun! Hopefully you will enjoy it!
Oh I am definitely spending Christmas at your place! And maybe New Year's Eve... and the second weekend in March... and every other Tuesday...
Post a Comment