July 30, 2008

This is how bored we are at home with no kids we sit at our own computers on the same Facebook. And actually write eachother back in forth verse talking to eachother. I know how lame is this. But with out kids what else is there to do???? Please help us we have 3 more days of this and I'm not sure if we can actually do this.
However we did get to go on a mini date tonight. we went to Applebees for dinner and then came home. So that was pretty special.. But I better go and do something productive now. Later days ya'll

3 Thoughts:

The Bartlett's said...

Isn't it amazing how much our children affect our lives. We're lost with out them, huh? What did we ever do before them? Well, I hope you had a good time on your date. c-ya round!

Jen said...

Yeah, I was wondering what the hell your comment on Facebook meant! You two are awful!! Maybe I shouldn't be talking either, tho. :)

Michelle said...

If you want to watch some kids so you don't feel lonely I can send you mine. You will be too busy to feel anything.