July 29, 2008

1st day without kids :(

Well today was the day that Grandma S. took the kids back to MO. with her. Unfortunately I couldn't see them off. It was quick good-byes in the morning from me. Zach was excited to have grandma come to visit. When we pulled in to the garage he was none -stop talking and wanted to get out of the car. He was excited to see her as was McCayla.

They left here around 10:00am heading to their house. McCayla called her a couple of times wanting to talk to me and to tell daddy that they arrived at their home away from home. I got home and B told me that she had called and to call when I got home. So I talked to her for a few minutes. She told me that she was having fun and so was Z. After that phone call I put in a movie that B told me I couldn't watch without him. So while we watched the movie B ate the left over Crab Ragoons, and I ate Mike & Ike's (yes the candies). What healthy eating habits we have without the kids. After the movie I told B that I wanted to go for a walk with the dogs. After pretty much kicking and sighing he came along. The dogs did fairly well on the walk. MOre practice for them is needed. But now they are sprawled out on the kitchen floor resting. We went on a somewhat long walk. Went on the road that goes behind our house and then went on the road infront of ours then back to the house. Kind of a big circle. Now B is getting ready for work and I'm blogging. I will probably watch another movie and then go to bed. It has been a very boring time away from the kids.
I said to B & his mom "we will experience a marriage before kids". Well I just got off the phone with McCayla. She had a very wonderful time in just a few short hours. Well I'm all alone now. So I guessI better get to watching that movie or just go to bed. Decisions! I hate making decisions. Oh well I guess I'll play some Facebook and watch a movie.

0 Thoughts: