This evening when I was on my way home I received a phone call from Bryan (like I always do, it makes the time pass quicker). He is talking to me and telling me that the kids are in the pool. Then he gets nervous. Normally Zach keeps his feet on the pool floor and just walks around in the pool. However, tonight was different, he has gotten very comfortable in the pool and is now kicking his feet behind him as well as in front of him. Zach is our little dare devil. Bryan had decided to get in the pool just to be on the safe side case anything happened to Zach. So I get home and I decide to get in the pool as well. Loe and behold Zach is floating with his feet behind home in his ring of course. Here's pictures to prove it. 








1 Thoughts:
Too cute! He's going to be a fish!
Post a Comment