Well it's the start of another week. We had a fairly normal weekend. Saturday was windy and chilly. We did the normal running around to the local wal-mart and such. On Sunday we ended up going to my parents house to help them do some yard work. Bryan, Zach & McCayla helped Uncle Mikey build up the sides of the water fountain / pond. While they did this I mowed the front and part of the back yard for them. My back really hurts from the totally uneven ground I'm not sure how Mikey does this all the time. I'm getting to old for this. Oh well I took some pictures of the kids on my cell phone of them sound asleep after the long hard days playing / working.
They are a little grainy since it was with my cell phone and not a real camera. I just couldn't resist since they were zonked out.
May 5, 2008
nice weekend.
From Bryan / Pamela at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 Thoughts:
How is Mikey B. and his girl? Will they be at the "4th" party, too?! We miss you guys!
Too cute of the kids! We need to see them more often! So far staying home is good! Let's hope it lasts! :) Talked to Sam and he's just waiting around for his flight out of his base. Hopefully will be home late this month. He's dying to get here!
Post a Comment