Well it's the last night in Dallas so B & I decided to go and see the city this afternoon between breaks at the Exhibit hall. We drove through dallas and let me tell you it's not much different than any other big city. We drove down Mockingbird Lane, and oh wow did we see some really big fancy houses, kind of reminded us of Chesterfield but a much smaller vicinity. Kind of got lost in Dallas's city between the many detours and such but we eventually made it back to our hotel in time to sit in the room for a short while before I had to get back to work. After the last break we went to a local Mini golf/Race car / Bumper boat facility. That was fun, except there was this one kid on the race cars that just made B & I really frustrated. He was doing to us what the "Guys" would have done to each other but with him he was toying with complete strangers! I nah we would have not gotten so upset if it was friends doing it to each other. Pretty much what he was doing was preventing us to pass him by swerving from side to side as well as running into us. But on the second time for the race cars B took care of him!!! B did a "pit manuver" on him (spun him sideways) on the track so we didn't have to worry about him the rest of the 5 minutes on the track. We also hit the bumper boats that was a very interesting experience too. But this was more fun! These bumper boats had squirt guns on them. There were about 10 other people (when I say people I mean kids) in the pools for the boats and man they were vicious with the squirt guns!!! We were dringed by the time we got out of the boats. But it was a blast. I wish we could have had some pictures taken but I'll try to explain these boats, we had our knees up to our chest in these boats I'm not sure if they were made for adults or not but hey we acted like kids and that's what was very fun. But tomorrow we comeback to reality, We fly home and arrive home around 8:30 pm. Signing off this late evening. Later all!! LOVE you Bunches Kids!!!
April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 Thoughts:
Glad you guys had a fun time... I'm thinking you might have already been introduced to this website, but my friend told me about it and I thought I would share. www.glycemicindex.com has great ideas for you guys to stock the house with food choices that are not only great for McCayla, but everyone!
Post a Comment