This is my other nephew that's pretty much exactly 8 months older then Zach. He's the only Red head in the kids. 

I'm to cute for my own good. This is my Nephew he's 4 and so photogenic, the camera loves him. You should see some shots that My sister gets of him at her house. I'm the unexperienced photographer so I get dumb things in the back ground as you can see.
Why are you taking a picture of me? UGH!!!
This is the way he wasz posing for pictures. Oh by the way Michelle I absolutely love your camera!!!!
Here he is being silly again.
Look at me I'm a stinker!!!

Why are you taking a picture of me? UGH!!!
This is the way he wasz posing for pictures. Oh by the way Michelle I absolutely love your camera!!!!
Here he is being silly again.
Look at me I'm a stinker!!!Well we all had a wonderful day / weekend! My sister and her family came for a visit the boys just over-powered McCayla, they absolutely love her to pieces, it's kind of cute. Below is a sneak peak of what Andi looks like.
She is a keeper and very sweet.
Here's a picture of the B-Day Boy!!! Happy one year older bro!
She is a keeper and very sweet.
Here's a picture of the B-Day Boy!!! Happy one year older bro! Hope you all enjoyed your Holiday Weekend as much as we did and see you all at the 4th party!







2 Thoughts:
Glad to see everyone is doing well in IN!
How did the surprise turn out?
Post a Comment