May 22, 2008

Local Update

Well lets see what has gone on at our house since last week. Last weekend went very smoothly. Not much done Bryan mowed the yard on Saturday went to the grocery store used coupons that I clipped from the newspaper that we got at the hotel from Dallas. Didn't save to much nothing like Kim has but every little bit counts right? Sunday we didn't do much very lazy day. Monday was a typical monday, Tuesday was pretty much the same. Bryan has started the hour count down for McCayla to be out of school which is this Friday so he's excited cuz he'll actually get to sleep more. He claims that he won't sleep for 12 hours , haha, but he'll actually get more done. I doubt this. But I guess we'll wait and see. Course this morning he talked about getting a summer job which would be cool extra money. Wednesday Bryan went to the dentist to get his pre-screening before his actual cleaning happens. He found out that he has to have some gum work done there goes that extra money. I had my monthly 1/2 day off yesterday and went to the dentist to have a Root Canal, 2 crowns and some fillings done. The Root Canal went smoothly the fillings were the painful thing for me. I have never experienced the pain that I felt when they were trying to smooth my filling down. It was worse then labor for me. So after being at the dentist office for over 3 hours I was done. Get home to try and relax then the numbness started to wear off. Ugh not really painful but annoying more than anything. Oh yeah I was hungry but to scared to eat, Just a little insight on my eating habits, I don't eat breakfast, eat lunch though and dinner. Well yesterday I didn't have lunch nor the normal breakfast, or dinner I did have 2 hotdogs since I knew they were soft and I could mush them up enough to swollow. But that didn't help the hunger pains. Oh well I went to bed to ignore them. I wake up and felt just normal. Yay! no pain this morning. However I do have a complaint on the work they did yesterday. The right side teeth touch before my left side does, it's a weird feeling The right side is the side they worked on. So, so much for a normal eating day. I'll just eat soft food and chew very slowly.
Sunday is the day of Mikey's party Yippee, My sister and her family are coming to town for that as well as Andi (mike's girlfirend) He doesn't know about my sister and her family though so it's going to be a surprise for him. I truely hope that he has a wonderful day. The Saturday before he's going to a wedding with Andi (I think one of her friends). I hope that everyone has a wonderful Memorial day! I know that I will!!!

2 Thoughts:

Ryan and Kim said...

Ouch! Sounds like no fun. And you are right, every money saved is better than none at all!

SJT said...

Hope the party goes well! Hopefully we will see you soon!