February 5, 2008

February what happened to January

Another month bites the dust and it's now February, this is deffinately a crazy month as far as weather goes so far. Lets recap the weather.
Friday: the 1st Major snow storm to hit; Winter weather warning from 7 pm Thursday till 7 pm Friday. The snow came but not as much as what was expected. Hi of 36 Low of 26
Saturday: Sunny Temps Hi 44 fairly warm snow starts to melt away, Low of 25
Sunday : Sunny two days in a row watch out I'm getting spoiled with that; Temps Hi 37 Low 26 Snow melting slowly.
Monday: FOG out of this world. Was supposed to lift by noon, but drove to work in fog with a visibilty of less then a half mile, Then had to drive home in the same. It was so bad that night I almost didn't want to drive anymore I was almost home and thought about walking the rest of the way, but I made it home safe and sound and was relived to be finally home. Hi of 61 Low of 33
Tuesday: Fog still (UGH) I really don't like driving and not seeing where I'm going but luckily I've driven the roads enough I can picture the turns and landmarks around me. Temperature for today is supposed to be Hi 52 Low 43
Wednesday: Snow again. Hi 43 Low 26
Thursday: Mostly Cloudy Hi 36 Low 29
Friday: Mostly Cloudy Hi 42 Low 27
Saturday: Snow Shower Hi 33 Low 8
Crazy crazy weather we have in the midwest

4 Thoughts:

Ryan and Kim said...

of course it means a lot coming from everyone! thanks for commenting!

SJT said...

We had a snow day friday and fog yesterday morning which turned into a sunny 75 degree day. Is that crazier?

Lynn and Mike said...

Wierd, isn't it? We have the same type thing going on here...happy constitution day!

Lynn and Mike said...

I loved those pics! They made my whole day, so I thought I'd share with everyone!

Can't wait to see you guys...or for my girl scout cookies!!