First I would like to congratulate Susan & Sam for their beautiful baby Sean Paul (which Bryan and I absolutely love the name too). I'm glad to hear that Sean will actually be able to great his daddy at the airport in person. But sad to hear that Sam was not able to witness the birth of him. But there are always the second child right?
Secondly I would like to Congratulate Scott & Tracy for their baby girl Shelby Anne, we can't wait to meet both of the new "Family" members. Please keep us up to date on how all four of you are doing. We will be so excited to meet both of them when we come into town either the last weekend of February or the first weekend of March.
Good luck and if you need any advice from us don't hesitate to call. Talk to both of you soon.
February 10, 2008
The "Family" has grown by 2 more this month
From Bryan / Pamela at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 Thoughts:
No I had not heard about Scotty and Tracy. How come everyone else goes early and I went 2 weeks late? Congrats to both of them. I'm glad SOMEONE had a girl, poor Natalie was going to be lonely!
It's funny that it's her first V Day since it seems like she was supposed to be here for it last year!
Post a Comment